Asia as a continent can be quite intimidating for a traveler. The largest continent in the world spread across millions of square kilometres of continental landmass and oceans has every landscape imaginable. It is also home to some of the oldest civilizations and cultures. It is also home to 60% of the world’s population. All this diversity makes Asia the perfect place for experiences! Here are a few accounts of our travel across Asia (outside India – for India, you can go to this section)
- The Perfect Trip to the Land of the Thunder Dragon – our itinerary and guide to how you can plan your perfect trip
- A Guide to Paro and the Legendary Tiger’s Nest Monastery – our experiences in Paro and a detailed account of the trek to Tiger’s Nest!
- A Guide to Thimphu – Dzongs, Archers, Food and a lot more in the national capital
- A Guide to Punakha – home to the most beautiful structure in Bhutan, Punakha is a natural beauty and a must-visit
United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- How to have a max weekend in Dubai – skydiving, dune bashing, malls, aquariums and penguins in the desert
- Vietnam Voyage – Planning a perfect trip to Vietnam (with Itinerary)
- A Weekend in Hanoi – the capital of Vietnam
- Excursion to Ha Long Bay – beautiful and surreal limestone karsts out in the sea
- The Magical Town of Hoi An – a dreamy old town in central Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City – financial capital in South Vietnam
- Day Trips from Ho Chi Minh City – visits to the Cu Chi tunnels and Mekong Delta
- Getting around Vietnam – Travel and Where to Stay – tips on how to plan your travel
- Fantastic Vietnamese Food and Where to Find Them – the ultimate food blog!